Tuesday, February 11, 2014

[Food Paradise] Fruit Paradise Cafe, a true paradise for fruit tarts lover~

So, after I played Project Diva Arcade on Timezone Tampines, I decided to go downstairs to do a little bit window-shopping. However, before I went down with the escalator, I noticed this little cafe called Fruit Paradise Cafe. I saw the same cafe on Bedok the day before but because I was with my aunt, I couldn't really get a good look at it. It turned out to be a cafe that served fruit tarts! And because I'm such a sweet tooth, I decided to buy it.


They had this tart set that cost you SGD 9.80 (before tax) and you'll get a slice of cake (you can choose which one of course) and a drink of your choice. I chose Mixed Berries Chocolate because I love chocolate and hey! Berries 8D For the beverage, at first I wanted Ice Milk Tea but then I noticed Sangria and I immediately thought about the Sangria I drank in Spain and wondered how it would taste in the form of tea. Sangria tea, based on the menu, is a fruit tisane, a blend of apple, hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips, elderberries, an vanilla pods. The tart itself is chocolate cream based with strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries :)

Mixed Berries Chocolate Tart with Sangria Tea
I definitely didn't expect the passion fruit sauce and also the portion of the tea! The chocolate tart was absolutely delicious. The cream is nice and melted in your mouth. This is my favorite type of chocolate cake (or tart or cream or whatever). The pastry is deliciously sweet not to mention there is this some kind of light chocolate cream as one of the toppings. You know what else surprise me? There are peanuts inside the tart so it was crunch too! The sauce went great with the tart. The Sangria tea... It was a little bit sour but I like it. It reminded me of the Sangria I drank back then but without the alcohol!

All this cost me SGD 11.53 after the tax. I know that it might be seemed too expensive but it was worth it! Definitely will go back again to try another tarts 8D

0 comments:

Post a Comment