Sunday, February 2, 2014

[Food Review] Lullaby Winds Anime Restaurant

So, a few days ago, I found out a new anime restaurant that was just recently opened in Jakarta. Of course, as an avid fan, I decided to go there with my family earlier this day. The otehr reason I want to go here is because they have an anime shop on the 2nd floor.

The Centro-Metro Broadway
Jl. Pantai Indah Utara 2 Blok A no. 31-32
Pantai Indah Kapuk, North Jakart
I ordered beef steak with egg and cheese sauce and plain ice Milo for my drink. I love the burger / steak (It is more a burger for me so...). While the cheese sauce is yummy, the original sauce is more delicious (I forgot what the sauce called). For me, the portion for the burger is bi enough and I considered it as cheap (Mine is priced Rp 65000,-).  Not only that, you can also eat from the mini buffet thing if you ordered any steak set. The mini buffet section has miso soup, chawanmushi, ice cream, curry, white rice, onion ring, fruits, and snacks. If you add Rp 25000,- you can also get free low drink for 3 hours.
On the second floor, they sold mainly figures like PVS, figmas, and nendoroids. However, they also sell magazines, rubber straps, clear files, and many more. Wow, I really have to resist the temptation to buy something there... Like... Those Psycho Pass OCF.... Or Starry Sky Visual & Story Book... Or those beautiful Princess of Crystal PVC ahhh.... Of course, they also have gacha machine there. There are SnK, Sonico, Infinte Stratos, and I forgot what else....  My brother bought an Iron Man iPhone case while I bought... Nothing. (But yeah... Let's save the money for my future trip to Japan.... Amen to that.)
Rivaille desk mat (?) and Eren coaster you can take home 8D
So to the pros and cons. First of all, the food is delicious and it can make you full. Second, they are cheap. I mean, they don't even charge you with any kind of tax. The only thing that I will complain is the time they took to serve me my food and also how they did some mistakes when giving us the food like they mix up the sauce etc. All in all, I will definitely go here again. It's a reccomended place to eat even if you don't like anime or manga stuffs :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment