Sunday, January 4, 2015

[Food Review] Momi & Toy's Creperie

So yesterday, I went to Lotte Mart. I wanted to eat risotto at first (which I did in the end, but it was another story) but then decided to eat crepe instead because I craved crepes :) There are 2 creperies, if I am not wrong, in this mall. D'Crepes and Momi & Toy's. I haven't tasted crepes from the latter, and so I decided to eat there.

I looked at the menu and decided to buy Strawberry, Peach, and Vanilla Crepes which costs me Rp.45000,-. I waited for a few minutes before the crepes finally arrived on my table~
Yum yum~~
It tasted really really delicious! The crepe is really soft and the combination between straberry, peach, and the whip cream is refreshing. The vanilla ice cream has this vague taste of... cinnamon? Or maybe it is just me? The vanilla ice cream tasted good too!

Now, for the pros and cons. Of course, the crepes tastes delicious, I love the soft crepe. For the cons,the crepes costs more expensive than your usual creperies and also I personally think that their crepe selection is not that many so I hope they will add more crepes in the future. Will definitely go here again to taste another crepes ouo

0 comments:

Post a Comment